The Air cleaner VAC-TAC-1500 S with the maximum air volume of 1000 m³/h at the maximum pressure of 720Pa. It is suitable for anyone who needs a powerful standard solution for clean air during renovation, reconstructions Extensions or painting with airless spraying systems. It is used to remove coarse dust, an extremely toxic quartz asbestos fibres. It is fully designed and manufactured by Trotec, Germany. With its powerful release fastener with movingly positioned tension latch for high vibration-free retention power.
Another advantage of the air cleaner is that it includes an operating hours counter which can be optionally replaced with a MID compliant dual meter for operating hours and kilowatt-hours. It also has a monoventic regulator for precise and infinitely adjustable air volumes which allows you the make a setting exactly to your requirements. This is an advanced air purification designed for an economical purchase with excellent performance quality and simple handling.
The device is permitted for asbestos abatement as per TRGS 519, dust class H. It has a maintenance-friendly design for a quick and easy filter change. The filter intake frame can be flexibly fitted with one to two filter elements.
In addition to this, a filter change display with an alarm tone indicates when the appropriate filters must be changed. The sound value of this air cleaner at 1m distance is 65 dB(A). It can operate for both 50-60 Hz with 230 Voltage. Weighing 15 kg excluding packaging and the dimensions are L 610 x W 360 x H 400 mm excluding packaging.
Applications of Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 S:
The Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 S is useful for the following applications:
1. It is an enormously robust metal housing ideal for rough construction site conditions.
2. It can be used for air purification workspaces.
3. It is used to remove the chemical substances, dust, and molds in cleanrooms.
4. It is used to remove unpleasant odor and airborne allergens in indoor spaces.
5. It used a HEPA filter to remove the airborne bacteria, particles, and mold spores in hospitals.
6. It is used for renovation and restoration in construction sites.
7. It is used in mould fungus remediation.
8. It can be used in asbestos abatement.
9. It can be used for fire damage restoration.
Features of Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 S:
1. It features a flexible filter system for dust collection and sprays paint mist extraction.
2. With Dust Class H, permitted for asbestos remediation in accordance with TRGS 519.
3. It is very durable and has a stackable metal housing.
4. It is constructed with monoventic regulator for correct and infinitely adjustable volumes of the air.
5. It comes with indicator for visual and acoustic filter adjustments.
6. It has a Dual counter a MID-compliant* for operating hours and energy consumption.
7. It has a durable design with detachable fasteners for easy filter exchange.
8. It has an advanced HEPA filter H14 for effectively removing the viruses and airborne bacteria.
9. It has a powerful radial fan.
10. It can be space savingly stacked for storage and use.
Specifications of Air Cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 S for rough construction sites, clean rooms, and fire damage restoration.
1. The maximum air volume flow is 1000 m³/h.
2. The negative pressure static of this air cleaner is 900 Pa.
3. The recommended amount of air for dust class H is 500 m³/h.
4. The air volume with filter surface H13 is 4.45 m².
5. The air volume with the G4 filter is 700 m³/h.
6. It can operate both 50-60Hz supplies with 230Voltage.
7. The power supply consumes 0.175 kW.
8. It has a nominal current consumption of 1.4 A.
9. The recommended fusing is 10 A.
10. The electric connection plug type is CEE 7/7, H05RN-F.
11. With the cable length of 3 meter.
12. The diameter of the air transport hose connection for the suction side is 200 mm.
13. The diameter of the air transport hose connection for the blowing out is 200 mm.
14. It has a sound level of 65 dB(A) at a distance of 1 meter.
15. It has a radial fan stepless stages.
16. The weight of this air cleaner is 15 kg.
17. It has a dimension of L 610 mm, W 360 mm, and H 400 mm.
18. It is equipped with infinite adjustment of air volume.
19. It has a filter change indication for pre-filter and main filter.
20. The suitable filter for combination coarse dust (≤ 3 ACH) is G4 and suitable for rooms sized up to 220 m³.
21. The suitable filter for combination fine particulates (≤ 3 ACH) is G4 + F7/F9 and suitable for rooms sized up to 110 m³.
22. The suitable filter for combination suspended matter (≥ 10 ACH) is G4 + H13 and suitable for rooms sized up to 50 m³.
23. It has a carry/transport handles.
24. It has non-marking rubber feet.
25. It is stackable.
We supply these Air cleaner for rough construction sites, clean rooms, and fire damage restoration across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.