The Air cleaner VAC-TAC-1500 is specially designed for difficult day-to-day use on changing construction sites. It is the ideal solution for removing and treating air from toxic chemicals polluted work environment. Due to the infinitely adjustable volume of air the purifier can be configured to suit every application. It has the maximum air volume of 1000 m³/h at a maximum pressure of 900Pa. It is fully designed and manufactured by Trotec, Germany. One of the world’s unique professional air purifiers in a single device that can be used for building site restoration and cleanroom restoration.
Another benefit for VAC-TAC-1500 is that it is fitted with dust class H and can be approved for the asbestos reduction in compliance with TRGS 519. Using this air cleaner, you are on the safe side, particularly with the essential dust of quartziferous stones, artificial mineral fibers, wood, cellulose, and asbestos. It can also be fitted with an H14 filter for the HEPA filter compartment to ensure the successful separation of viruses and other airborne contaminants in the particles range from 0.1 to 0.2 µm. Using the Vario-shift function, the air cleaner can be configured with the HEPA terminal filter as prescribed for the cleanroom environments.
The Air cleaner VAC-TAC-1500 also has a monoventic regulator for precise and infinitely adjustable air volumes which allows you the make a setting exactly to your requirements. This is an advanced air purification designed for an economical purchase with excellent performance quality and simple handling. It has a maintenance-friendly design for a quick and easy filter change. In addition to this, a filter change display with an alarm tone indicates when the appropriate filters must be changed. The sound value of this air cleaner at 1m distance is 61 dB(A). It can operate for both 50-60Hz with 230 Voltage.
Applications of Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500:
The Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 is useful for the following applications:
1. It is an extremely durable metal housing suitable for construction works and renovation sites.
2. It can be used for water damage restoration.
3. It is used to remove the chemical substances, dust, and molds in cleanrooms.
4. It can be used in asbestos abatement.
5. It is used to remove unpleasant odor and airborne allergens in indoor spaces.
6. It used a HEPA filter to remove the airborne bacteria, particles, and mold spores in hospitals.
7. It is used in mould fungus remediation.
8. It can be used for fire damage restoration.
Features of Air cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 :
1. With Dust Class H, permitted for asbestos remediation in accordance with TRGS 519.
2. It features a flexible filter system for dust collection and sprays paint mist extraction.
3. It is very durable and has a stackable metal housing.
4. It is constructed with monoventic regulator for correct and infinitely adjustable volumes of the air.
5. It comes with an indicator for visual and acoustic filter adjustments.
6. It has a durable design with detachable fasteners for easy filter exchange.
7. It has an advanced HEPA filter H14 for effectively removing the viruses and airborne bacteria.
8. It has a powerful radial fan.
9. It can be space savingly stacked for storage and use.
10. It has a Vario shift feature for optimal installation of the terminal ventilator or HEPA filter fittings.
Specifications of Air Cleaner, model no. VAC-TAC-1500 for construction, renovation sites, and clean rooms.
1. The maximum air volume flow is 1000 m³/h.
2. The negative pressure static of this air cleaner is 900 Pa.
3. The recommended amount of air for dust class H is 500 m³/h.
4. The air volume with filter surface H13 is 4.25 m².
5. It can operate both 50-60Hz supplies with 230Voltage.
6. The power supply consumes 0.175 kW.
7. It has a vario-shift function for variable filter configuration.
8. It has a nominal current consumption of 1.4 A.
9. The recommended fusing is 10 A.
10. The electric connection plug type is CEE 7/7, H05RN-F.
11. The diameter of the air transport hose connection for the suction side is 200 mm.
12. The diameter of the air transport hose connection for the blowing out is 200 mm.
13. It has a sound level of 61 dB(A) at a distance of 1 meter.
14. It has a radial fan stepless stages.
15. It has a dimension of L 705 mm, W 362 mm, and H 377 mm.
16. The weight of this air cleaner is 22 kg.
17. It is equipped with infinite adjustment of air volume.
18. It has a filter change indication for pre-filter and main filter.
19. The suitable filter for combination coarse dust (≤ 3 ACH) is G4 and suitable for rooms sized up to 220 m³.
20. The suitable filter for combination fine particulates (≤ 3 ACH) is G4 + F7/F9 and suitable for rooms sized up to 110 m³.
21. The suitable filter for combination suspended matter (≥ 10 ACH) is G4 + H13 and suitable for rooms sized up to 35 m³.
22. It has a carry/transport handles.
23. It has a swivel casters with parking brakes.
24. It has a fixed castors.
25. It has a castors/wheels with non straining.
26. It is stackable.
We supply these Air cleaner for rough construction, renovation sites, and cleanrooms across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.