Having too much moisture in the air poses health risks and unwanted structural damage. It is essential to acquire the ideal humidity level and maintain a comfortable climate in rooms and other enclosed areas. To achieve this, Trotec in Germany produced the comfort dehumidifier from components of high-grade standards. It operates through the natural principle of condensation.
The dehumidifier comes in a state-of-the-art design with a robust plastic enclosure. It has cutting-edge functionalities that allow automatic drying. The desired humidity level can be preselected by indicating the same in the control panel. It has an internal hygrostat that regulates the performance of the compressor and radial fan. The user can either run the dehumidifier continuously or employ its timer to swith it on/off. Aside from this, the dehumidifier has a digital display that shows the room’s current humidity and room temperature.
It has a recyclable air filter as well that can be reached and washed without any effort. In addition, the comfort dehumidifier has a large tank to store water. Once the reservoir is full, the device gives a warning indicator and immediate shut-off which helps prevent water overflow. The dehumidifier is likewise suitable in areas that require unmonitored, continuous operation such as vacation homes and boats. A connection hose is fitted on the device that allows external draining of condensates.
With a maximum dehumidification capacity of 30 l/24h, the comfort dehumidifier is perfect for various applications. It can be installed in study rooms that keep books and archives as the device avoids the formation of moulds caused by too much moisture. It is also beneficial for dry keeping in textile and chemical industries. The dehumidifier also impedes rusting in equipment and machineries. Its dimensions is also ideal for easy mobility especially in keeping different sections of the house dry.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-90-E
- It is used in libraries and archive rooms to inhibit the growth of moulds that cause the stains in books and records.
- It is beneficial in removing the musty smell in living rooms and basements.
- In resthouses and boats where long periods of dehumidification is required, a connection hose can be attached to the device to facilitate drainage.
- It is helpful in preventing corrosion in workshops and laboratories.
- It is ideal for maintaining a comfortable climate in common rooms and small offices.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-90-E
- The dehumidifier has an internal hygrostat that regulates the function of the compressor and the radial fan.
- It can reliably attain the required humidity level in a room by preselecting the desired values.
- The timer can be set to automatically switch the dehumidifier on or off and let it to run for a long period of time.
- It has an air filter that can be reached and cleaned hassle-free.
- There is a warning indicator when water tank is full.
- The dehumidifier is housed in a plastic enclosure with a modern touch.
- It has a large water tank that is essential in dry keeping of vast areas.
- Humidity and temperature can be monitored through the control panel in real time.
- A connection hose can be used to drain condensates.
- It has a system that auto shuts off the water tank once full to avoid overflow.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-90-E for living rooms, food production areas, and libraries
- There is an available tank for condensates that automatically shuts off when full.
- Suction pressure is 1.2 MPa while discharge pressure is 2.4 MPa.
- The relative humidity and room temperature can be monitored through its control panel.
- It uses a cooling medium of R290 type.
- The dehumidifier emits a sound level of 50 dB(A) at a distance of 1 m.
- It has an automatic system for detecting faults in the device.
- Suitable fusing for a comfort dehumidifier for storage rooms and workshops is 10 A.
- The dehumidifier is capable of ceaseless dehumidification as it operates automatically.
- It has a weight of 14 kg with packaging not included.
- The maximum amount of air the comfort dehumidifier can process is 173 m3/h.
- It consumes a rated current of 2.1 A.
- The dehumidifier’s Global Warming Potential (GWP) is rated 3.
- It employs an automatic defrost mechanism.
- At 30°C and 80% RH, it is proficient in dehumidifying 28.4 l/24h. It has a maximum dehumidification capacity of 30 l/24h.
- The air filter can be accessed and cleaned without difficulty.
- An integral part of its function is the radial fan that runs through two stages.
- It includes a connection hose of 12.7 mm.
- The dehumidifier is constructed with a rotary piston compressor.
- The comfort dehumidifier for use in resthouses and boats takes in power of 0.5 kW.
- It is built in a plastic enclosure.
- For portability, the dehumidifier has carry handles and plastic wheels.
- The dehumidifier is effective in keeping room sizes of 90 m2 or 230 m3 dry.
- Mains connection is 220 – 240 V/50 Hz.
- The control panel has a digital display.
- It has an embedded hygrostat to regulate humidity.
- The dimensions of the dehumidifier is L253 mm x W340 mm x H540 mm excluding packaging.
- It utilizes 125 g of cooling agent.
- The reservoir can store 5.2 L of water.
- It has an additional function for drying laundry.
- Ambient temperature is 5 to 32°C whereas humidity is 30 to 90% RH.
- The comfort dehumidifier for use in laboratories has a memory feature.
- The dehumidifier’s CO2 equivalent is 0.00038 t.
- It has a CEE 7/7 plug with a cable length of 1.5 m.
- The dehumidifier has a timer function where the switch can be preset.
We supply these Comfort Dehumidifiers for workshops, archives rooms, wine cellars, textile shops, and laboratories across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.