It is known that having too much moisture in the air can cause health isssues and damage to properties and structures. To prevent this, the comfort dehumidifier was developed and manufactured by Trotec in Germany from the finest materials for effective dry keeping and achievement of the desired humidity level in closed spaces.
Operating through the natural principle of condensation, the comfort dehumidifier boasts many features that contribute to its proficient dehumidification performance. The dehumidifier is controlled by an integrated hygrostat that allows preselection of the required humidity value. This can be set between 30 to 90% RH and gradually changed by 5%. Once the predetermined level is achieved, the compressor immediately turns off while the fan continually operates. Any increase will activate the compressor to work again. This automatic mechanism is beneficial in reducing the dehumidifier’s energy consumption.
The dehumidifier, in addition, has a timer through which auto switch on/off is enabled and an extra feature for drying laundry. The humidity level can be tracked through its illuminated digital display on the control panel. It likewise has a swing function that permits uniform distribution of the air and regulation of the air flow direction.
Aside from these, the dehumidifier has a reservoir that can store up to 5.3 L of water. A warning light is given off to indicate that the tank is full. It also instantly shuts off to avoid water overflow. Moreover, its washable air filter helps remove dust and animal hair in the air.
When dehumidification is required for a lengthy time period, a connection hose can be used to drain the collected water externally. The comfort dehumidifier is ideal for use in rooms with sizes up to 90 m2 / 230 m3 .
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-95-E
- It is helpful in removing the stuffy ambience in archive rooms and storage areas.
- The dehumidifier is vital in maintaining the required humidity level at workshops and electronic centres to avoid rusting of equipment and devices.
- It is used in vast living spaces to get rid of animal hair and dust.
- In vacation homes and boats where long periods of unchecked dehumidification is required, a connection hose can be utilized for external draining of collected water.
- It provides additional comfort in offices and meeting rooms.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-95-E
- It has an eco-friendly air filter that reliably removes animal hair and dust in the air.
- The dehumidifier has an extra feature tailored for drying laundry.
- When the water tank is filled up to the limit, the dehumidifier gives off a warning light.
- The dehumidification process is being regulated by an internal hygrostat through which the needed humidity values can be preselected.
- Through the attached wheels and handles, the dehumidifier guarantees ease of transport.
- Real-time humidity values can be monitored through the device’s digital display on the control panel.
- The water reservoir is capable of storing 5.3 L of water. It can be effortlessly accessed and removed for cleaning purposes.
- It has an automatic defrost system.
- The compressor stops operating automatically once the desired humidity level is reached.
- For conditions that require unattended drying for a long period of time, a connection hose can be used to drain condensates externally.
- The comfort dehumidifier immediately switches off once water level in the tank is full to avoid overflow.
- It has a beneficial timer function that sets up the dehumidifier’s auto switch.
- The direction of the air flow can be adjusted by means of the dehumidifier’s swing function.
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-95-E for basements, veterinary clinics, and living rooms
- A vital part of its function is the radial fan that runs through two stages.
- There is an available tank for condensates that automatically shuts off when full.
- The comfort dehumidifier for clinics and laboratories is built in a plastic housing.
- Suction pressure is 1.2 MPa while discharge pressure is 2.4 MPa.
- The relative humidity and room temperature can be observed through its control panel.
- It has an additional function for drying laundry.
- The dehumidifier gives off a sound level of 43 dB(A) at a distance of 1 m.
- It has an automatic system for discovering faults in the device.
- The dehumidifier is capable of continual dehumidification as it operates automatically.
- It has a weight of 15.5 kg with packaging not included.
- The maximum amount of air the comfort dehumidifier can process is 185 m3/h.
- It has a CEE 7/7 plug with a cable length of 1.5 m.
- The control panel has a digital display and membrane keys.
- It has a swing feature to adjust the direction of air flow.
- The comfort dehumidifier takes in power of 0.5 kW.
- It consumes a rated current of 2.2 A.
- The dehumidifier’s Global Warming Potential (GWP) is rated 3.
- It uses a cooling medium of R290 type.
- The air filter can be accessed and cleaned without strain.
- An optional connection hose of 15 mm can be availed.
- Suitable fusing for a comfort dehumidifier for use in archive rooms and libraries is 10 A.
- The dehumidifier is assembled with a rotary piston compressor.
- It employs an automatic defrost mechanism.
- The dehumidifier has a timer function where the switch can be predetermined.
- For movability, the dehumidifier has carry handles and plastic wheels.
- The dehumidifier is effective in keeping room sizes of 90 m2 or 230 m3 dry.
- Mains connection of a comfort dehumidifier for offices and meeting rooms is 220 – 240 V/50 Hz.
- It has an internal hygrostat to normalize humidity.
- The dimensions of the dehumidifier is L350 mm x W430 mm x H560 mm excluding packaging.
- It utilizes 129 g of cooling agent.
- The reservoir can store 5.3 L of water.
- Ambient temperature is 5 to 32°C whereas humidity is 30 to 90% RH.
- The dehumidifier’s CO2 equivalent is 0.00039 t.
- At 30°C and 80% RH, it is adept in dehumidifying 28 l/24h. It has a maximum dehumidification capacity of 30 l/24h.
We supply these Comfort Dehumidifiers for book shops, conference rooms, galleries, clinics, and food production areas across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.