The Desiccant Dehumidifier TTR160 is the most compact and lightweight designed dehumidifier to give high performance in low power consumption. It has stainless housing to withstand adverse operating environments and hygiene characteristics. It is equipped with Z-lines air filter and operating hours counter. The users can control the air volume of dry air by using provided advanced electronic air regulation.
TTR TTR160 works with the TTR Bisorp Mono principle to maintain humidity even in low dew point. It can connect to optional hygrostat to remote ON/OFF control. Due to its compact design, installation and maintenance are more convenient for users. This Desiccant Dehumidifier TTR160 is more suitable for cold rooms, clean rooms, chemical, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing industries.
Application of Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no.VAC-TTR-160
- To maintain the dry air and dew point in cold stores.
- To maintain and control the humidity in cleanrooms.
- Dehumidification in pharmaceutical storages & industries.
- For dry keeping tasks in chemical industries.
- To avoid frozen farming in cold room walls.
Features of Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no.VAC-TTR-160
- The dehumidifier has equipped with self-regulating PTC electric heating to protect from overheating.
- It designed with stainless steel housing for some hygienic standards applications.
- TTR 160 works with the TTRBisorp Mono principle to maintain humidity even in low dew point.
- The users can regulate air volume by advanced electronic air volume regulation.
- It is equipped with operating hours and ammeter to monitor the function of the device.
- MID standard compliant (The European Measuring Instruments Directive).
Specifications of the Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no.VAC-TTR-160 for dehumidification in Cold rooms, clean rooms, labs, and other industries.
- The operating principle of Desiccant Dehumidifier for cleanrooms is TTR Bisorp Mono.
- The Dehumidifier can operate in both 50 or 60HZ supply with 230Voltage.
- The Nominal current consumption is 2.8 A.
- The Desiccant Dehumidifier for cold rooms consumes 0.65 KW power only.
- The operating temperature range is -200 Celsius to 350Celsius.
- The Operating humidity range is 0%Rh to 100%Rh.
- The dehumidification capacity of Desiccant Dehumidifier for lab and other industries is 12kg/24hour
- The volume of air in free blowing is 160m3/hour.
- It has a connections outlet of 100mm for dry air inlet and outlet(optional).
- Regeneration air connection is 63mm with 35m3/hour.
- The Desiccant Dehumidifier can connect to optional humidistat for auto ON/OFF control.
- This desiccant dehumidifier is designed by stainless steel housing (optional) for adverse operating environments.
- Users can control the dry air volume by adjusting electronic air regulation.
- The Desiccant Dehumidifier is designed with the dimension of Length. 375mm, width 300mm, Height 385mm, and 14Kg weight.
- The Desiccant Dehumidifier operates with 56dB(A) in the distance of 1meter sound values.
- Equipped with operating hours counter and ammeter to monitor the device functioning.
- The regeneration air heater is an electric PTC type.
- The Desiccant Dehumidifier is equipped with carrying handles to transport.
We supply this Desiccant Dehumidifier for dehumidification in Cold rooms, clean rooms, labs and other industries across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.