The Industrial Condenser Dryer DH 95 S is an impressive condenser dryer with a dehumidification performance of up to 130 l / 24 h at 30 °C / 80 % RH. This outstanding condenser dryer is made by Trotec GmbH, Germany with topmost standards of quality. It is built with a consolidated hot gas automatic defrost, that ensures consistent dry keeping performance non-stop or for defrosting at specific pauses, in which dehumidification pauses as well.
The Industrial Condenser Dryer DH 95 S provides a cost-efficient answer for usual dry keeping needs in warehouses or production facilities due to its profound dehumidification capacity for an affordable price. The industrial condenser dryer is equipped with electrical equipment that is modularly refined and water pipes that are in line with EU standards. The industrial condenser dryer is designed to be mobile as it is supplied with stable swivel casters and water draining function for residue. It also has an external outlet for the condensate that can be drained over different levels, because the normal condensate pump is for discharge head that is up to four meters.
This Industrial Condenser Dryer is perfect to solve all mold and corrosion problems. It is a dependable solution for condensation formation prevention and moisture damages on important storage facilities, infrastructures, and production lines. The industrial condenser dryer is intended for cost-efficient use with the reduced heating and optimized humidity as usage results of this device. It is also an ideal noiseless solution for the removal of displeasing smell.
Applications of Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-95-S
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-95-S is ideal for common dry keeping requirements in warehouses.
- VAC- DH-95-S can be used for maintaining the buildings and infrastructures from moisture damages and mold formations.
- It is used in production facilities and goods storage to prevent the formation of water particles from condensation.
- It is used in the prevention of corrosion and material damage while industrial processes are in operation
Features of Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-95-S
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-DH-95-S is crafted with the best quality and level of standards to be a reliable dehumidification solution to numerous requirements.
- The stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier VAC-DH-95-S is also a cost-efficient solution regular dry keeping requirements in production lines or storage facilities.
- It uses a consolidated condensate pump
- Utilizing refinement of electrical apparatus and components that contain water is in line with EU standards.
- It is a quintessential solution that provides adequate dehumidification results with an optimal price-performance ratio.
- It has a flexible and mobile design perfect for changing positions, built with steady swivel casters and a water drainage residue.
- It has an external outlet for the condensed water that can be drained over different levels or floors.
Specifications of Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-95-S for dry keeping in warehouses, buildings structure and production facilities:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Industrial Condenser Dryer model no. VAC- DH-95-S is 130 l / 24 h at 30 °C / 80 % RH) and 35 l / 24 h at 20 °C / 60 % RH).
- The ideal operating range of this Industrial Condenser Dryer is 5°C to 32°C and 30 to 100% r.F.
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer for dry keeping in warehouses has an air volume at the maximum condition of up to 1,100 m³/h.
- The recommended electrical fusing for VAC- DH-95-S is 20 A.
- The nominal current consumption is 7.4 A.
- The main connection of VAC- DH-95-S is 230 V/50 – 60 Hz.
- It has a CEE 7/7 connection plug with a cable length of 2 m.
- The electrical installed capacity is 1.9 kW.
- It has a required current starting phase 9 A.
- The amount of cooling agent inside is 1,350 g
- The type of cooling agent used is R-410A.
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer for buildings structure has a compressor with a CO2 equivalent of 2.82 t.
- It has a GWP factor of 2,088 in the compressor.
- The compressor has a Discharge Side Pressure of 3.1 MPa and a Suction Side Pressure of 1.65 MPa.
- The weight of this Industrial Condenser Dryer is 65 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of the Industrial Condenser Dryer VAC- DH-95-S is L 465 x W 600 x H 910 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a sound value of 62 dB(A) at 1 m distance and a 53 dB(A) at 1 m distance.
- It has forklift pockets and rubber-tired metal wheels for mobility.
- VAC- DH-95-S has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- It has an internal electronic hygrostat and the Industrial Condenser Dryer hygrostat controlled.
- It has a condensate drain with a possible hose connection.
- The suitable hose size is 8×1 mm.
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer for production facilities includes a hose during supply for the condensate drain.
- The condensate drainage has a built-in condensate pump.
- The consolidated condensate pump is connected to the water residue drainage.
- It has a conveying capacity of 288 l/h for the condensate discharge from the condensate pump.
- The condensate pump height is 4 m.
We supply these Industrial Condenser Dryer for dry keeping in warehouses, buildings structure and production facilities across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.