The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier TTR 12000 is a durable desiccant dehumidifier with an exceptional performance capability of up to 1,596 kg / 24 h dehumidification performance and a nominal air volume of 11,800 m³ / h. This heavy-duty and enormous desiccant dehumidifier is manufactured by Trotec GmbH, Germany with the finest quality standards. The enclosure is reinforced with steel housing and protection against corrosion that can withstand any extreme environmental surroundings.
This industrial desiccant dehumidifier utilizes an advanced TTR Trisorp Dual technology and even has a high dry airflow rate and a low dew point. The operation of industrial desiccant dehumidifiers is guaranteed to be safe and economically-friendly, as these dehumidifiers can be used at ideal operating temperature ranges. The reason behind the energy efficiency of this desiccant dehumidifier is because of the dehumidifier eco-friendly design that is divided by two airflow ducts and fans for process ai
r and regeneration air. The process air to be dehumidified is absorbed by a different fan and will flow through the spinning desiccant wheel. The regeneration air is also sucked up by a different fan through the purging sector. As the desiccant wheel starts warming up while operation, the purging sector serves as a heat recovery for the spinning wheel.
This industrial desiccant dehumidifier is designed for ease in serviceability. The doors can be unlocked and the filter flaps are with a control cabinet that allows easy access to the internal circuitry of the dehumidifier. The reconfigurable air direction reversal option of this unit grant facility to integrate new or more devices flexibly into the old process sequences.
Applications of Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-12000
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-12000 is ideal for the most diverse air and gas dehumidification tasks.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier VAC-TTR-12000 can be used for maintaining the porous and flowable hygroscopic products.
- It is used in plastics processing to prevent material changes or granules becoming coagulated.
- It is used in freezing tunnels and cold stores to protect from frost.
- It is used in cleanrooms and drying rooms.
- It is used in water and gas processing facilities and pump stations for dry keeping of air.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier VAC-TTR-12000 can be used in timber stores dry air storage facilities.
- It is used in ammunition or military equipment depots.
- It is used in the electronics and semiconductor industry for drying process air.
- It is used in the food industry for drying process air.
- It is used in the steel industry for process air drying and dehumidification of systems.
- It is used in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry for drying process air and dehumidification solutions.
- It is used in gas turbines for dehumidifying the process air.
Features of Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-12000
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-12000 has a stainless steel housing and an electrical control box with an IP44 enclosure.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier VAC-TTR-12000 dehumidifier is finished with galvanized steel to prevent corrosion and it can be even be operated under severe weather conditions.
- It has a low dew point with a high dry airflow rate.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier VAC-TTR-12000 has a rotor rotation control (rotor and drive).
- There is a temperature management option in regeneration air during operation.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-12000 has external on/off terminals and hygrostat terminals.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier VAC-TTR-12000 is a durable and maintenance-friendly desiccant dehumidifier stainless steel housing.
- It has an over-temperature protection system with a restart lock for regeneration air.
- There is a purging sector for heat recovery.
- It has two separate air flow ducts for process air and regeneration air with one fan for each duct.
- There are air filters behind every air inlet.
Specifications of Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-12000 for the chemical industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-12000 for is 1,596 kg/24h or 66.5 kg/h (in case of intake air 20°C / 60 % RH).
- The external compression of dry air is 300 Pa.
- The nominal air volume is 11,800 m³/h.
- The air volume free-blowing is 12,500 m³/h.
- The dimension of the dry air connection outlet is L 447 x W 225 mm.
- The dimension of the process air inlet is L 447 x W 1130 mm.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier for chemical industry has an operating principle of TTR Trisorp Dual.
- The diameter of the regeneration air inlet and the wet air outlet is 398 mm.
- The Electrical Installed capacity is 89 kW.
- Mains connection of VAC-TTR-12000 is 3/PE/380 – 480 V/50 – 60 Hz
- The nominal current consumption is 129 A.
- The heating capacity is 81 kW.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier for food industry has an operating range of -20°C to 40°C and 0 to 100% RH (non-condensing).
- The recommended electrical fusing for VAC-TTR-12000 is 160 A.
- VAC-TTR-12000 has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- The Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier for pharmaceutical industry has a weight of 1000 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of the industrial desiccant dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-12000 is L 2,032 x W 1,460 x H 1,802 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a stainless steel housing.
- The standard device version is designed for indoor installation and the shelter against the weather is optionally available.
- It has rotor rotation control (rotor and drive).
- This dehumidifier has a wide range of voltage.
- An over-temperature protection system with restart lock (regeneration air) is available in this dehumidifier.
- Operating temperature management is available for regeneration air.
- It has a filter monitoring per air current and collective warning light.
- It has configurable air direction reversal (conversion requires minimal effort).
- It is with Duoventic control.
- There are terminals for external ON/OFF and terminals for hygrostat.
- It has an operating hours counter.
- It has an integrated heat recovery.
- This dehumidifier has potential-free contacts (operation, fault, filter).
- Air volume regulation is available with the standard dehumidifier.
- The electronic hygrostat and mechanical hygrostat is available optionally.
- Moisture control is available as an option.
- Sensor-supported Flowmatic control is optionally available.
- The moisture and temperature registration are optionally available.
- It has an electric resistance regeneration heating design.
- Transport frame, swivel casters with brake, trestle rollers and crane lifting gear is available as an option.
- It has forklift pockets for mobility.
- Air pre-cooling and after-cooling are optionally available.
We supply these Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifiers for the chemical industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.