These Insulation Dryers are essential in eliminating moisture from all types of insulation and insulation layers, in the walls, and under the screed effectively. They are designed and manufactured by Trotec, UK who are specialized in the manufacturing of industrial tools and machines for over 20 years. Moisture can accumulate in the insulation layer due to various conditions like a pipe burst or penetrating rain. When not eliminated properly these moistures can lead to molds or even leads to a permanently damaged building structure. There comes the use of our highly efficient and quick action insulation dryers.
The important feature of the machine is low cost and it can be used in low pressure and excess pressure operation and is suited for the insulation drying of surfaces sized up to 40 m² (low pressure) or 50 m² (excess pressure). Due to the enhanced design, the engine output and power consumption are always linear, achieving maximum efficiency in minimum power.
The device is made with high-quality wheels with Roll Stop catch with full-rubber wheels sparing the flooring. The System unit is designed for combined use. The extra important feature of the device is an Integrated cable holder and it is Service-friendly maintenance quick-release fasteners.
Applications of Insulation Dryer, model no. VAC-x:
The Turbo Fan, model no. VAC- x is useful for the following applications:
- It is used in construction drying.
- It is used for drying insulation in walls.
- It is used for drying under the screed areas.
- It is efficient against moisture due to pipe bursting
- It is efficient against moisture due to penetrating rain.
Features of Insulation Dryer, model no. VAC-x:
- It is considered as the most money saving device with class.
- It can be used for high and low-pressure operations.
- It is equipped with a robust ABS housing which is shock resistant.
- It is equipped with a multifunction LED display for installation optimization.
- The machine is recyclable to 100%.
- It is provided with NR silencers for noiseless operation.
- The device working elements recessed for shock protection
- It is made with lighter materials for easy handling and transportation.
- The wheels are of high quality and robust with roll stop catch mechanism.
- It is stackable to save the area.
Specifications of Insulation Dryer, model no. VAC-x for Insulation Drying –
- The body dimensions of the Insulation Dryer are H420 × W430 × D415 mm.
- The weight of the machine excluding the package is 25.5Kg.
- The Electrical main should be 230V/50 Hz supply.
- The electrical power input is 1.1Kw.
- The nominal current consumption is 7.5Amps.
- The recommended room size excess pressure is 50m3.
- The recommended room size low pressure is 40m3.
- Air discharge volume when on free-flowing is 150m3/h.
- The maximum excess air pressure is 200mBar.
- The maximum low air pressure is 175mBar.
- The machine is equipped with a special whisper mode for very low noise operation.
- It is equipped with an integrated LED display.
- The body is also equipped with carrying/transport handles.
- The machine is 100% downwardly compatible with previous models.
- The device is considered as high-temperature bearing.
We supply these Insulation Dryers across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.