This Mobile Condenser Dryer is manufactured by Trotec, Germany, which focuses on extensive condition tracking, control and maintenance solutions. This model uses the concept of condensation for the automatic dehumidification of rooms and is suitable for constant operation. It has a 150 l/24h dehumidification capacity and can be operated at up to a minimum temperature of 0 °C.
It also features a powerful and efficient rotational compressor, a high-pressure radial fan that is extremely robust, and a high-quality of electronic and mechanical parts. The device can reduce the relative humidity of a room to approximately 35%. It is suitable for room-sizes of up to 800 m³ or 320 m² for construction drying while for dry keeping is 1,600 m³ or 640 m².
Another important aspect of this machine is its operating hours’ monitor. Also, it has a continuous operation that can optionally be fitted with a hygrostat and a fully automatic condensate pump. It has an easily accessible and cleanable air filter. Because of its service-optimized construction, this machine can be positioned horizontally or vertically.
Applications of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-800
The Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-800 is useful for the following applications:
1. This is used for the drying and dehumidification in underground spaces.
2. It is used to dry out the storerooms and to dehumidify it.
3. This is used in archives for the drying and dehumidification purposes.
4. It is used for keeping instruments, devices, and files dry.
5. It is used to preserve the dryness in electric control devices.
6. It is used in turbines and pipe systems in power plants.
7. It is used for drying and dehumidification in production plants.
8. It is used in moisture-sensitive loads etc. to maintain the dryness.
9. It is used to keep the dryness in boiler plants.
10. It is used to dry out the storerooms and to dehumidify it.
11. This is used in archives for the drying and dehumidification purposes.
12. It is used to dry out the laboratories and to dehumidify it.
13. It is used in rooms and areas where water damage from burst pipes or flooding happens.
Features of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-800
1. It is one of the TTK pro series which has high-value retention.
2. The housing construction of this device is made of steel.
3. Owing to its compressor technology, it can be positioned either vertically or horizontally.
4. It has an air filter which is easily accessible and easy to clean.
5. The type of compressor used is a rotary piston compressor.
6. For efficient maintenance and testing, it has a service-optimized architecture.
7. This machine has flow fins that allows the distribution of dry air in the room.
8. It has a good dehumidification efficiency, it works even at low temperatures under 15 °C.
9. For drying construction and restoration of water damage, it is suitable for rooms up to 800 m³ in size.
10. It is ideal for keeping rooms’ sized up to 1,600 m³ dry.
11. It is operational at a minimum temperature range of 0 °C.
12. It features a high-pressure radial ventilator that boosts the airflow rate.
13. It has an automated hot-air defrosting system.
Specifications of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-800 for storerooms and archives,
underground rooms, and production plants:
1. The maximum dehumidification capacity of this mobile condenser dryer for production plants is 150 l/24h.
2. It has a 55 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 20 °C / 60 % RH.
3. It has 110 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 30 °C / 80 % RH.
4. It can be operated at 0 to 40 °C at 35 to 100 % RH.
5. At a distance of 1 m, the sound level is 63 dB(A) and a distance of 3 m is 60 dB(A).
6. The maximum air volume is 940 m³/h.
7. The weight of this mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-800 is 70 kg without the packaging.
8. This mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-800 is covered in steel.
9. For construction drying, the recommended room size is 800 m³ or 320 m².
10. The recommended room size for dry keeping is 1,600 m³ or 640 m².
11. The power supply of this mobile condenser dryer for storerooms and archives is 230 V/50 Hz.
12. The power input is 2.4 kW.
13. The nominal current consumption is 11.4 A.
14. The recommended fusing is 16 A.
15. The required current starting phase is 37 A.
16. This mobile condenser dryer for underground rooms has a rotary piston compressor.
17. The type of cooling agent is R-407C.
18. It has a 720 g amount of cooling agent.
19. The GWP factor is 1,774.
20. The CO2 equivalent of the compressor is 1.277 t.
21. The compressor has 0.7 MPa suction side pressure and 2.7 MPa discharge side pressure.
22. The dimensions of this mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-800 are L 585 x W 630 x H 1,020 mm, packaging not included.
23. It has an automated defrost system running hot gas.
24. It has a non-stop dehumidification function.
25. It has an analog hygrostat and hygrostat-controlled which is optionally available.
26. The type of fan used is radial with stages 1.
27. The air filter is readily accessible and easy to clean.
28. This has a tracker for operating hours.
29. It has full-rubber, non-marking wheels.
30. The hose connection for condensate drain is possible.
31. The recommended hose size for the condensate drain is 12 mm.
32. The condensate pump for this mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-800 is optionally available.
We supply this Mobile Condenser Dryer for storerooms and archives, underground rooms, and production plants across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.