This Mobile Condenser Dryer uses the condensation principle to automatically dehumidify the areas. It is manufactured by Trotec, Germany which specializes in detailed condition tracking, monitoring, and maintenance solutions. This is a durable device with a high dehumidification capacity of up to 75 l/24h.
It also features an easily accessible and cleanable air filter. The housing of the device is steel coated. Optionally, this Mobile Condenser Dryer is available in stainless steel housing. The device will work at a minimum temperature of 0 °C and a maximum temperature of 40 °C with a relative humidity of 35% up to 100%. The device can reduce a room's relative humidity to about 35%. Due to heat radiation produced during the operation of this machine, the room temperature will slightly rise.
Also, it has a relatively low sound level, thus, the device is also ideal for use in occupied rooms. The machine is easy to operate and transfer from one location to another because it is equipped with an on / off switch, an operating hours monitor, a transport handle, and wheels. It has two feet buffered with rubber to keep the unit from moving away. The unit has an easy-to-install condensate pump kit for permanent application. To do this, just remove the sidewall, lock the kit in place, attach the discharge hose, and close the housing.
Applications of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400
The Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400 is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used for drying and dehumidification in processing plants.
2. It is used to maintain the dryness of moisture-sensitive loads etc.
3. It is used in boiler plants.
4. It is used in underground rooms for drying and dehumidifying purposes.
5. It is used to dry out and dehumidify the storage spaces.
6. It is used in drying and dehumidifying archives.
7. It is used in laboratories for drying and dehumidifying purposes.
8. It is used in rooms and areas when there are water damages from burst pipes or flooding.
9. It is used for maintaining the dryness of instruments, devices, and files.
10. It is used in electric control devices for maintaining the dryness.
11. It is used in turbines and pipe systems in power plants.
Features of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400
1. It is operational at a minimum temperature range of 0 °C.
2. This mobile dryer condenser has a very efficient rotational compressor.
3. It is ideal for keeping the rooms up to the size of 940 m3 dry.
4. It has a housing that is made of steel.
5. It has a tracker for operating hours.
6. This is ideal for drying the construction and repairing water damage for room-sized up to 470 m3.
7. Thanks to TTK compressor technology, it is portable in any place – vertical or horizontal.
8. It has big wheels that make it easy to maneuver even on rough terrain or stairs.
9. For fast cleaning and inspections, it has a service-optimized design.
10. It has an automated defrost system running hot air.
11. It has a good efficiency in dehumidification and can be operated even at temperatures below 15°C.
12. This mobile condenser dryer has non-marking full-rubber wheels.
13. It has an air filter, which is easily accessible and cleanable.
Specifications of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400 for laboratories, boiler plants, and
1. The maximum dehumidification capacity of this mobile condenser dryer for boiler plants is 75 l/24h.
2. It has a 30 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 20 °C / 60 % RH.
3. It has 55 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 30 °C / 80 % RH.
4. It can be operated at 0 to 40 °C at 35 to 100 % RH.
5. At a distance of 1 m, the sound level is 59 dB(A) and a distance of 3 m is 56 dB(A).
6. The maximum air volume is 420 m³/h.
7. The weight of this mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400 is 44 kg without the packaging.
8. This mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400 is covered in steel.
9. Stainless steel housing design is available on request.
10. For construction drying, the recommended room size is 470 m³ or 190 m².
11. The recommended room size for dry keeping is 940 m³ or 380 m².
12. The power supply of this mobile condenser dryer for laboratories is 230 V/50 Hz.
13. The power input is 1.4 kW.
14. The nominal current consumption is 6.9 A.
15. The recommended fusing is 13 A.
16. The required current starting phase is 20 A.
17. This mobile condenser dryer for production plants has a rotary piston compressor.
18. The type of cooling agent is R-407C.
19. It has a 450 g amount of cooling agent.
20. The GWP factor is 1,774.
21. The CO2 equivalent of the compressor is 0.798 t.
22. The compressor has 0.7 MPa suction side pressure and 2.7 MPa discharge side pressure.
23. The dimensions of this mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400 are L 480 x W 510 x H 854 mm, packaging not included.
24. It has an automated defrost system running hot gas.
25. It has a non-stop dehumidification function.
26. It has an analog hygrostat and hygrostat-controlled which is optionally available.
27. The type of fan used is axial with stages 1.
28. The air filter is readily accessible and easy to clean.
29. This has a tracker for operating hours.
30. The power meter is available on request.
31. It has a carry/transport handle.
32. It has full-rubber, non-marking wheels.
33. This mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400 has an adjustable bar handle.
34. The hose connection for condensate drain is possible.
35. The recommended hose size for the condensate drain is 12 mm.
36. The condensate pump for this mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-400 is optionally available.
We supply this Mobile Condenser Dryer for laboratories, boiler plants, and production plants across all
African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana,
Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.