This Radial fan ventilating rooms, harmful substances such as paint or paint vapors, welding fumes, dust particles, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide and water vapor are removed.
This device is ideally equipped for such tasks, because it conveys up to 54,000 m³ / h of air even on long distances with high back pressures and is extremely sturdy for harsh practical environments, Because this fan sucks in the air axially and blows it out radially, it is not only insensitive to heavily polluted air with a high dust content but also ensures large, stable characteristic curve ranges.
Applications of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV 1200
- It uses for ventilation purposes in underground tunnel works.
- The device uses for Paint industries.
- The device uses for Welding sites.
- The device mostly uses for industrial customers for ventilations.
- In gas plants it safeguard from hazardous gases.
Features of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV 1200
- The device can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts.
- The device can also be used in dusty surroundings.
- Fan motor placed outside of the main air current.
- Suitable for long air transport routes.
- The device has IP55 standard protection.
- Robust device with high conveying capacity.
- Frequency regulator for adjustment of the fan performance.
Specifications of Radial Fan, model no. VAC-TFV 1200 Tunnels, Gas plant & Welding Industries
- Maximum freely blowing Air volume is 54000m³/h.
- Air discharge speed is 38m/s and 136.8km/h.
- The working ambient temperature conditions is -20 to 40 °C.
- This Radial fan for Tunnel applications, it has both Sucing and blow out options.
- This Radial fan for Gas plants, Diameter of the Exhaust hose connector size is 630mm for ducting.
- The power connection plug standard is CEE 63A.
- The required main power supply for the device is 400/50HZ.
- The nominal current consumption at high performance is 65 Ampere.
- The external fuse recommendation is 80 Amps.
- This Radial fan for Welding applications, has the less device operating noise level is 106 dB at 1.5-meter distance.
- The weight of the device is 750kg.
- Air pressure at the maximum stage is 2150Pa.
- The device has steel, powder-coated.
- The device has a single level blower speed.
- The device Dimensions with frame is 1900 x 1400 x 1800mm.
We supply these Radial Fan for Tunnels, Gas plant & Welding industry applications, across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.