The radial fan is integrated into a robust, powder-coated steel housing with a highly resistant two-component finish. All desired steel grades are optionally available.
The radial fan designed according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU is optimally prepared for such tasks since it conveys up to 25,000 m³ of air per hour even through connected air transport hoses over very long transport routes with high counter-pressure and is designed in an extremely stable manner for rough operating environments.
The high-pressure centrifugal fan is well-equipped for such tasks it transports up to 33,600 m³/h of air, even over longer distances and with backpressure, and because it is extremely robust it’s able to handle harsh working environments.
The fan has only one stage where the maximum temperature of the air attained is 60ºC. The power required for the fan is an input voltage of 400V at 50Hz. It has in-built protection from currents of to 63 A.
It is resistant to highly polluted air with high dust rates and can also guarantee stable characteristic lines due to its fan that draws the air in an axial direction and blasts it out radially. This is the optimal solution for all applications in which air transport is needed over long distances
Applications of the radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX
The radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX is useful for following applications
- It can be used for sealing and floor coating in underground car parks.
- It is used in construction work in refinery areas.
- It can be used for long air transport routes.
- It is used in ex-proof zones of class 2.
- It is used in the industry and the building sector.
- It can be used for the tank cleaning of cargo vessels.
- It can be used for welding work in channel and pipe systems.
Features of the radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX
- It is a splash-proof model with an IP55 protection class.
- It can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts.
- Stable characteristic curves and constantly high pressure
- Fan motor situated away from the main airflow.
- It is a powerful, high-quality device with a high capacity for transport.
- The steel grades are optionally available.
- Extremely robust models with a high flow rate.
- It can be connected to suction as well as distribution ducts.
- It is Ex-protected model.
Specifications of the radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX for radial fan in refineries, docks, and tank cleaning
- The power supply of this radial fan for use in refineries is 400 V/50 Hz.
- The recommended fusing is 63 A.
- The nominal current consumption is 36 A.
- The air volume in the maximum stage – freely blowing is 25,000 m³/h.
- The air discharge speed of this radial fan is 34 m/s or 122.4 km/h.
- This radial fan for tank cleaning has one stage fan.
- Air pressure in the maximum stage is 2,150 Power input of this radial fan is 18.5 kW.
- The air volume at air pressure is 25,000 m³/h or 1,900 Pa.
- The transport medium temperature of this radial fan for use in docks is a maximum of 60°C.
- The operating temperature of this radial fan model no. VAC-TFV-900-EX is -20°C to +40°C.
- Exhaust connection of the hose connector is 630 mm.
- The suction nozzle of the hose connector is 630 mm.
- The sound value at 1 m distance is 82 decibel (A).
- The sound value at 3 m distance is 76 decibel (A).
- The dimensions of this radial fan are L 1,770 x W 1,200 x H 1,650 mm excluding packaging.
- The weight is 450 kg excluding packaging.
We supply these radial fan TFV 900 EX in refineries, docks and tank cleaning across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.