The Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier TTR 250 HP is intentionally designed for operations where the air has to be compressed and transported over long transits and this reliable stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier has a dehumidification performance of up to 24 kg / 24 h and a nominal air volume of 220 m³ / h. This professional stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier made by Trotec GmbH, Germany is manufactured according to the highest levels of quality and standards. The stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier is constructed with stainless and corrosion-proof steel housing and well-equipped with a radial fan and an extra fan motor that allows operations requiring high compression.
This stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier employs the TTR Bisorp Mono technology that ensures high dehumidification performance is maintained even at very low dew points. The configuration of the dryer can be modified, if there is a need for a high-pressure dry air to be discarded rather than moist air. The operation of this desiccant dehumidifier is assured to be safe as it includes a self-sustaining regeneration air heating element that is consists of multiple thermistors (PTC) that blends with the built-in heat recovery, making the thermostat an added safety feature that prevents overheating.
This desiccant dehumidifier is designed with a standard DIN socket that allows the outer switchings fixture to configure the desiccant dehumidifier using a compulsory hygrostat, clock timer or other exterior switching devices that complements with the DIN plug. It also has an innate counter to measure operating hours and an extra one can be added as an optional feature to measure energy consumption.
Applications of Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-250 HP
- The Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 HP is built for applications where air needs to be compressed.
- VAC-TTR-250 HP can be used on multiple levels, such as ship rooms, cellars or bunkers.
- The Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier is made for applications of long-distance transportation.
- It can be used for instances where high-pressure dry air needs to be expelled instead of highly moist air.
Features of Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-250 HP
- The stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 HP is made with the finest quality materials and certified to have an excellent level of standards.
- The stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier VAC-TTR-250 is finished with a stainless steel housing high corrosion-proof quality.
- It uses a washable silica gel sorption rotor that is dependable with a mechanically high-ductile finish.
- It employs a consolidated heat recovery mechanic with its self-regulating PTC heating.
- VAC-TTR-250 has a built-in ammeter for configuration of the conditions during operation.
- It has a built-in usage hours counter with an optional dual counter for energy consumption.
- It can be configured differently for the purging of high-pressure dry air instead of moist air.
Specifications of Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-250 HP for long haul transit, shipping rooms, cellars and bunkers:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 HP is 24 kg/24h or 1 kg/h (if the intake air is 20°C / 60 % RH).
- The external compression of dry air is 200 Pa.
- The nominal air volume of dry air (in case of intake air 20°C / 60 % RH) is 200 m³/h.
- The Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for long haul transit has a minimum air volume free-blowing of 130 m³/h and maximum air volume free-blowing of 220 m³/h.
- It has a nominal air volume of regeneration air is 50 m³/h.
- The diameter of the dry air connection outlet is 100 mm.
- The operating principle of this industrial desiccant dehumidifier for cold stores is TTR Bisorp Mono.
- The diameter of the regeneration air connection outlet is 50 mm.
- The electrical installed capacity is 3 kW.
- The main connection of VAC-TTR-250 HP is 230 V/50 – 60 Hz.
- The nominal current consumption is 13.5 A.
- The dimensions of the desiccant dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 is L 2,032 x W 1,460 x H 1,802 mm (packaging excluded).
- The recommended electrical fusing for VAC-TTR-250 HP is 16 A.
- The heating capacity is 2 kW.
- The ideal operating range of this stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier is -20°C to 35°C and 0 to 100% RH.
- VAC-TTR-250 HP has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- It has a sound value of 62 dB(A) per 1 m distance.
- The weight of this stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier is 45 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of the industrial desiccant dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 HP is L 410 x W 350 x H 850 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a stainless steel housing.
- It has a CEE 7/7 connection plug with a cable length of 2.5 m.
- The standard version of the Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for shipping rooms is designed for indoor installation.
- It has an operating hours counter.
- It has an ammeter to control conditions during operation.
- The Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for cellars and bunkers has a high-pressure fan.
- It has an integrated heat recovery.
- It has an optional terminal for external ON/OFF.
- It has a Self-regulating PTC electric heating.
- It has non-marking rubber feet
- The power meter is available optionally.
- Transport frame, swivel casters with brake, non-marking rubber wheels and trestle rollers is available as an option.
- The electronic hygrostat and mechanical hygrostat is available optionally.
We supply this Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for long haul transit, shipping rooms, cellars and bunkers across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.