The TTR 250 is a cost-efficient and dependable stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier with a dehumidification performance of up to 26.5 kg / 24 h and a nominal air volume of 250 m³ / h. This easy to install desiccant dehumidifier is manufactured by Trotec GmbH, Germany guaranteed to have the highest standards in quality. The desiccant dehumidifier has a well-built housing that can resist corrosion.
This stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier makes use of TTR Bisorp Mono technology that ensures high dehumidification performance at very low dew points. The operation of this desiccant dehumidifier is guaranteed to be safe as it includes a self-maintaining regeneration air heating element that is made up of thermistors (PTC) that consolidates with the built-in heat recovery, making the thermostat an extra safety feature that prevents overheating.
This desiccant dehumidifier is designed with a standard DIN socket that allows external switchings to affixed to configure the desiccant dehumidifier using an optional hygrostat, clock time or other exterior switching devices with complementing DIN plug. It also has a built-in counter to measure operating hours and an additional one can be added as an optional feature to measure energy consumption.
Applications of Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-250
- The Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 is essential for humidity sensitive surroundings to prevent condensation and corrosion.
- VAC-TTR-250 can be used for facilities with extreme conditions and material deterioration.
- The desiccant dehumidifier can be used in stations with delicate hygienic measures.
- It can be used for production and storage facilities
Features of Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-250
- The stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 is made with the finest quality materials and certified with an excellent level of standards.
- VAC-TTR-250 dehumidifier is finished with a stainless steel housing highly resistant to corrosion
- It uses a washable silica gel sorption rotor that is dependable with a mechanically high-ductile finish.
- It employs a consolidated heat recovery mechanic with its self-regulating PTC heating.
- VAC-TTR-250 has an in-built ammeter to manage the device operation.
- It has a built-in usage hours counter with an optional dual counter for energy consumption.
- It has a stackable and minimalistic design
Specifications of Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-250 for storage areas:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 is 26.4 kg/24h or 1.1 kg/h (if the intake air is 20°C / 60 % RH).
- The external compression of dry air is 100 Pa.
- The nominal air volume of dry air (in case of intake air 20°C / 60 % RH) is 250 m³/h.
- The minimum air volume free-blowing is 130 m³/h and maximum air volume free-blowing is 300 m³/h.
- The Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for storage areas has a nominal air volume of regeneration air is 50 m³/h.
- The diameter of the dry air connection outlet is 100 mm.
- The operating principle of this industrial desiccant dehumidifier for cold stores is TTR Bisorp Mono.
- The diameter of the regeneration air connection outlet is 80 mm.
- The electrical installed capacity is 1.3 kW.
- The main connection of VAC-TTR-250 is 230 V/50 – 60 Hz.
- The nominal current consumption is 5.7 A.
- The dimensions of the desiccant dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 is L 2,032 x W 1,460 x H 1,802 mm (packaging excluded).
- The recommended electrical fusing for VAC-TTR-250 is 16 A.
- The heating capacity is 1.2 kW.
- The ideal operating range of this stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier is -20°C to 35°C and 0 to 100% RH.
- VAC-TTR-250 has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- The weight of this stainless steel desiccant dehumidifier is 19 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of the industrial desiccant dehumidifier model VAC-TTR-250 is L 410 x W 350 x H 435 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a stainless steel housing.Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for clean rooms.
- The standard version of the Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for production facilities is designed for indoor installation and it is stackable.
- It has an operating hours counter.
- It has an ammeter to control conditions during operation
- It has a DIN socket for external ON/OFF.
- It has an integrated heat recovery.
- The Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for clean rooms has a Self-regulating PTC electric heating.
- It has non-marking rubber feet
- The power meter is available optionally
- The electronic hygrostat and mechanical hygrostat is available optionally.
We supply this Stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for storage areas, production facilities and for clear rooms across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.