The Turbo Fan VAC-TFV-30 with the maximum air volume of 2200 m³/h at the maximum pressure of 400Pa. it can be operated stable, and stacked to save space in the angular positions of 0°, 45° or 90°. This guarantees that the VAC-TFV-30 always, of course, has an absolutely secure footing. It is fully designed and manufactured by Trotec, Germany. This device is very lightweight but still extremely robust and can be stacked to save space.
With its specially designed air-outlet vent, it produces a wide airflow close to the ground. This gives a noticeable increase in drying time for wet floor covering and moist screeds. The accelerated drying time also saves valuable time for cleaning carpets – combined with the advantage that the natural fiber surfaces warp a lot less than with other drying processes and the unsightly ripples and creases are prevented.
The Turbo Fan VAC-TFV-30 is highly energy efficient with its three variable power levels, which means that the amount of air can always be optimally adapted to the different drying requirements. It runs extremely efficiently while simultaneously saving energy. It comes with a double-flow radial fan with an extra-large shaft and three-stage regulation. It is highly durable since all the internal components of the turbo fan are metal. It has a service plug socket integrated into the control panel that allows the direct connection of the second turbo fan or an additional dehumidifier to support the drying process. A three-fold hose distributor is also optionally available, with which the airflow can be led directly to the various points or into different rooms.
Applications of Turbo Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-30
- It is used to speed up the drying of construction sites.
- It is used for drying out the walls and floors.
- It is used to dry carpeted floors after the wet cleaning.
- It is used for drying the universal equipment in the sanitary, cleaning and art sectors.
- It is particularly used in the agricultural and industrial sectors.
- It is used for drying after cleaning silos and tanks.
- It is typically used to warm up the rooms during winters.
- It is a high-performance solution for construction and restoration work.
- It is used for drying the storage spaces.
- It is used for drying the workshop and industrial halls.
Features of Turbo Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-30
- It has a maximum air volume is 2300 m³/h at a pressure of max. 400 Pa.
- It has a secure, tight enclosure that protects the inside of the engine from dust or dirt infiltration.
- It can work and store in several angular positions.
- It has three adjustable blower settings.
- It has a built-in service socket on the control panel that allows you to connect additional devices.
- It is extremely durable since all the internal components of the turbo fan are metal.
- It is specially designed with an air-outlet vent that produces a strong airflow close to the ground.
- It works highly efficiently and saves energy at the same time.
- It has a Dual counter a MID-compliant* for the operating hours and energy consumption.
- It has all-round, slip-resistant skids.
- It has a recessed control panel for protection.
- It impresses the virtually indestructible polyethylene body.
- It easily stacked to save space.
- It is very light but extremely robust.
Specifications of Turbo Fan, model no. VAC-TFV-30 for construction sites, restoration work, and craft industries
- The maximum air volume is 2,200 m³/h.
- It has radial fan stage 3.
- The air discharge speed is 14.5 m/s.
- The air discharge speed is 52 km/s.
- It has maximum air pressure 425 Pa.
- It has a maximum transport temperature of up to 60°C.
- It can operate both 50Hz supply with 230Voltage.
- The nominal current consumption is 3.8A.
- The power supply consumes 0.85kW.
- It has sound level of 73.1 dB(A) at distance of 3 meters in stage 1.
- It has sound level of 80.8 dB(A) at distance of 3 meters in stage 2.
- It has sound level of 86.2 dB(A) at distance of 3 meters in stage 3.
- It has an integrated operating time counter.
- It’s a transport/ carrying design.
- It is a portable type.
We supply these Turbo Fan for construction sites, restoration work, and craft industries across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.