The commercial dehumidifier VAC-TTK-655 S is a portable type and can be easily stored anywhere. With a special enclosure, all components are safely protected which protects the dehumidifier’s electronic components from dangerous dust or moisture. It is fully designed and manufactured by Trotec, Germany. Thanks to its two practical grooves on the top, equally large devices can be stacked safely to save space during transport and storage.
This dehumidifier was designed to reduce air humidity levels in record time or keeping large rooms dry without effort. It is ideal at temperatures of 5°C-32°C to a higher location. This is a robust device with a high dehumidifying capacity of up to 150 l/24h. It is made possible by a great combination of high-performance heat exchange and fan system that can circulate and dehumidify 1,000 m3/h airflow speeds. VAC-TTK 655 S guarantees much more efficient dehumidification without pause at a time interval during which no dehumidification occurs.
Another feature of this dehumidifier is the built-in operating counter, which records the precise duration of work accurately and reliably, even during the drying operation. Optionally, a dual counter for additional power consumption detection is available. The commercial dehumidifier VAC-TTK-655 S is used for a construction site for drying and avoid water damage. It’s rotary compressor not only allow it to be transported anywhere but also allows you to operate the dehumidifier immediately after positioning. Also available for permanent drying with VAC-TTK-655 S is a strong condensate pump with a pump output of up to 50 m distance and a maximum pump height of 4 m. This can be used to remove the condensation from whole stories of buildings completely.
Applications of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-655 S:
The Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-655 S is useful for the following applications:
- It is designed for use in industrial applications and construction sites.
- Dehumidification in restoration and remediation job sites.
- It is used to maintain the dryness of moisture-sensitive loads etc.
- Dehumidification in data center rooms to protect electronic parts from corrosion.
- It is commonly used to reduce humidity in tea production.
- It can be used during the manufacturing and storing of drugs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- It is used in underground rooms for drying and dehumidifying purposes.
- It can be used in the aviation sector in the storage of the engines and spare parts that are particularly prone to humidity.
- It is used to remove excess moisture in the food industry to avoid wet floors, caking and clogged machinery.
- It is used in paper & printing industries where high humidity increases of consistency of paper and ink color.
- It is used for Indoor swimming pool to clean the air and to monitor its properties to maintain it in top condition.
Features of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-655 S:
- It has a good efficiency in dehumidification, even at temperatures below 10 °C.
- It is a trolley design that allows for fast transport.
- It has sturdy rubber tires and is non-coloring.
- It has multi stackability – even better handling property.
- It is consists of an energy-efficient rotary compressor.
- It is provided with a point for a hose pipe connection for continuous drainage.
- It is maintenance-friendly of all time.
- It is very easy to maintain construction.
- It has total protection from dust and dampness of all electrical components.
- It has a very strong body casing made up of steel with powder-coated paint.
Specifications of Commercial Dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTK-655 S for pharmaceutical industries, construction sites, and food industry.
- The maximum dehumidification performance is up to 150 liters per day.
- It has a 44 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 20 °C / 60 % RH.
- It has a 125 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 30 °C / 80 % RH.
- The operating principle of VAC-TTK-655 S dehumidifier is a refrigerative dryer.
- It has a steel coated housing design.
- The dehumidifier can operate both 50Hz supply with 230Voltage.
- The nominal current consumption is 5.8A.
- The power supply consumes 11.4kW.
- The operating temperature range is 5°C to 32°C.
- The operating humidity range is 32%Rh to 100%Rh.
- For construction drying, the recommended room size is 750 m³ or 300 m².
- The recommended room size for dry keeping is 1,4700 m³ or 590 m².
- The volume of air in free blowing is a maximum of 1,000m3/hour.
- The CO2 equivalent of the compressor is 2.19 t.
- It has a sound level of 56 dBA.
- It has a non-stop dehumidification function.
- It has an analog hygrostat and hygrostat-controlled which is optionally available.
- The dehumidifier has provision for the users to control the air volume.
- It has an automated defrost system running hot gas.
- The dehumidifier has a hose connection and allows the user for continuous drainage.
- The air filter is readily accessible and easy to clean.
- It is with a pump performance of up to 50 m distance and a maximum pump height of 4 m.
We supply these Commercial Dehumidifiers for pharmaceutical industries, construction sites, and food industries across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.