This Mobile Condenser Dryer is extremely durable and highly efficient. It is manufactured by Trotec, Germany which specializes in comprehensive condition monitoring, controlling, and management solutions. This model uses the condensation principle for automatic dehumidification of the rooms.
It has a dehumidification capacity of 300 L in 24 hours, and an automatic drying mode operated by hygrostat that makes it essential for professional drying applications. It is ideal for drying and dry keeping of rooms sized up to 3,400 m³. The machine can reduce a room's relative humidity by up to 35%. Due to the heat radiation that is tied up during the operation, the room temperature will rise by approximately 1-3 °C.
The device is equipped with a control panel for easy operation. Also, it is fitted with a bar handle and wheels for easy transport from one location to another. Water can be pumped through a drain up to a height of distribution of 2.5 m, to its conventional condensate hose with overspill safety and fault circuitry.
Applications of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500
The Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500 is useful for the following applications:
1. It is used in underground rooms for drying and dehumidifying purposes.
2. It is used to dry out and dehumidify the storage areas.
3. It is used in drying and dehumidifying archives.
4. It is used in processing plants for drying and dehumidification.
5. It is used to maintain the dryness of moisture-sensitive loads etc.
6. It is used in boiler plants.
7. It is used in rooms and areas when there are water damages from burst pipes or flooding.
8. It is used for maintaining the dryness of instruments, devices, and files.
9. It is used in electric control devices for maintaining the dryness.
10. It is used in laboratories for drying and dehumidifying purposes.
11. It is used in power plants for turbines and pipe systems.
Features of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500
1. It has an extremely high dehumidification capacity and works even at low temperatures under 15 °C.
2. It has an exceptionally strong build quality.
3. Due to its plastic-coated steel sheet housing, it is extremely durable.
4. It has a high retention value.
5. For quick cleaning and testing, it has a service-optimized design.
6. It has an automatic defrost system for hot gas.
7. For construction drying and water damage restoration, it is ideal for rooms to a size of 1,700 m³.
8. It is suitable for dry keeping of rooms sized up to 3,400 m³.
9. It can be operated up to 0 °C.
10. It has an automated drying mechanism and operated by hygrostat.
11. The air filter is easily accessible and easy to clean.
12. The compressor of this mobile condenser dryer is very efficient.
13. It has a high pressure pump.
14. It is ideal for connecting to ducted air systems.
Specifications of Mobile Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500 for underground rooms, boiler plants, and production plants:
1. The maximum dehumidification capacity of this mobile condenser dryer for boiler plants is 300 l/24h.
2. It has a 100 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 20 °C / 60 % RH.
3. It has a 220 l/24h dehumidification capacity at 30 °C / 80 % RH.
4. It can be operated at 0 to 40 °C at 35 to 100 % RH.
5. At a distance of 1 m, the sound level is 61 dB(A) and a distance of 3 m is 58 dB(A).
6. The maximum air volume is 2,200 m³/h.
7. The weight of this mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500 is 130 kg without the packaging.
8. This mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500 is covered in steel.
9. Stainless steel housing design is available on request.
10. For construction drying, the recommended room size is 3,400 m³ or 1,360 m².
11. The recommended room size for dry keeping is 1,700 m³ or 680 m².
12. The power supply of this mobile condenser dryer for production plants is 400 V/50 Hz.
13. The power input is 2.7 kW.
14. The nominal current consumption is 6.75 A.
15. The recommended fusing is 16 A.
16. The required current starting phase is 30 A.
17. This mobile condenser dryer for underground rooms has a reciprocating piston compressor.
18. The type of cooling agent is R-407C.
19. It has a 2,500 g amount of cooling agent.
20. The GWP factor is 1,774.
21. The CO2 equivalent of the compressor is 4.435 t.
22. The compressor has 0.7 MPa suction side pressure and 2.7 MPa discharge side pressure.
23. The dimensions of this mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500 are L 1,100 x W 700 x H 1,300 mm, packaging not included.
24. It has an automated defrost system running hot gas.
25. It has a non-stop dehumidification function.
26. This mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500 has an analog hygrostat dehumidification.
27. It has dehumidification which is regulated by hygrostat.
28. The type of fan used is radial with stages 1.
29. The air filter is readily accessible and easy to clean.
30. This mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500 has a tracker for operating hours.
31. It has full-rubber, non-marking wheels.
32. The hose connection for condensate drain is possible.
33. The recommended hose size for the condensate drain is 22 mm.
34. This mobile condenser dryer, model no. VAC-TTK-1500 has a condensate pump.
We supply this Mobile Condenser Dryer for underground rooms, boiler plants, and production plants
across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco,
Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.