The TTR 56 E is made with a desiccant principle that has no compressor or cooling unit but comes with a fully automatic control, condensation tank and an overflow protection for a fault-free operation. The air is led into the heating element where it dries the desiccant wheel then leads the moist, warm air through the condenser. For dry keeping operation, the TTR 56 E with its desiccant dehumidifying power is the best solution for your needs. In a room temperature of 5°C, this device works perfectly with its dehumidification performance of 9 liters’ maximum per day.
In Normal Operation mode, the fan speed will remain in a normal rate. The heating of the device will automatically switch off when the ambient air humidity falls below the nominal set value. If the humidity increases, the heating will switch on.
In eco mode, the device will operate at a low fan speed for saving of energy. When the humidity in the ambient air falls below the set value, the heating will automatically switch off. In contrary to that, when the humidity increases higher than the set value, the heating will automatically switch on.
In drying mode, the device will with its full capacity will continuously operates until the preselected time has run out. For 24 hours the device will automatically switch off when there is no set time for the operation.
With the overall features of the TTR 56 E making it the best ideal solution for dehumidification and drying operation for a much comfortable way of living.
Applications of Comfort Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTR-56E
- It functions as air purification that filters dust, fluff and animal hair from the air
- It is used to remove excess moisture coming from the air.
- It is used for drying of textiles
- It helps in reducing condensation on a cold surface where humid air is in contact with.
- It used for drying of laundry specially when rainy season keeping it completely dry without unpleasant smell.
- It is used to keep your hanging clothes dry
- Can be used to dry carpets after full washing with soap.
- It is used for dehumidification of rooms sized up to 12 m² and maintain a reliably dry room.
- It is used to make small room temperature perfectly comfortable.
- It also removes unwanted smell roaming around with the air.
Features of Comfort Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTR-56E
- It is truly made compact and extremely light user friendly device.
- The TTR 56E comes with a Three pre-selectable operating modes used for different purposes.
- It comes with a timer function of a maximum 24-hours capacity
- It can cover a room area of 12 m² keeping it reliably dry even at lowest temperature from 0°C.
- It has a maximum of 9 liters’ dehumidification performance per day and still efficient with its performance from a 5°C room temperature.
- It has and air purification function that filters the air with dust, fluff or even animal hair
- It has a connection for external condensation draining for continuous operation.
- It has a two-stage fan for a much powerful performance.
- Its air discharge can be manually adjusted.
- It has a warning light that indicates the water level when the water tank gets full.
- It comes with an overflow protection which will automatically switch off to prevent overflowing once the water level capacity of 3.5 liters’ is reached.
- It has a reusable filter that is easy to wash and clean making the air purification more effective.
- It has a desiccation technique where the device can perform nonstop dehumidification without defrosting.
- Its dehumidification is fully automatic and convenient.
- It has a wide range of uses from 0°C to 32°C
Specifications of Comfort Dehumidifiers, model VAC-TTR-56E for air purification, removing excess moisture coming from the air and drying of textiles:
- At 30°C / 80% RH the dehumidification performance capacity is 8.5 l/24h.
- The maximum of the dehumidification performance capacity is 9 l/24h
- For electrical values, the mains connection is 230 V / 50 Hz
- It has a nominal current consumption of 3.4 A
- It has a power input of 0.78 kW
- The recommended room size of dry keeping for m³ is 50
- The recommended room size of dry keeping for m² is 20
- Minimum temperature range for surrounding conditions is 0°C
- Maximum temperature range for surrounding conditions is 32°C
- Minimum humidity range for surrounding conditions is 35% RH
- Maximum humidity range for surrounding conditions is 90% RH
- The water tank capacity is 3.5 liters.
- The sound values for a distance of 1 meter is 45 dB(A)
- The connection plug is CEE 7/7
- It has a cable length of 1.8 m
- The dimensions of TTR 56E are L 200 x W 445 x H 525
- The weight of this device is 8.5 kg (packaging excluded)
We supply this Comfort Dehumidifier TTP 56E for air purification, removing excess moisture coming from the air and drying of textiles across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.