VackerAfrica supplies a wide range of USB Temperature Data Loggers for use within Africa and worldwide. The single-use USB data logger is specially manufactured to measure temperature (read about Temperature Data Loggers). The special benefit for this device is this particular model is lower in price and it’s for one-time use only. We also supply Humidity Data Loggers to measure humidity.
Details of Single-use USB temperature recorder
When a customer requires to use this device then we can program it as the customer requests. The user can download the recorded data by connecting the device to the computer. It doesn’t require any special software to download the recorded data. Customer can easily connect the device to a computer and it will automatically create Excel and PDF files. This device is known as disposable USB data logger because once customer downloads the recorded data they cannot use it again.
Industries use this device specially to check the temperature while transporting the medicines, fruits, vegetables, other food items blood groups and vaccine. This device is very small from the size and very small space required.
Once the customer wants to start recording the data he has to press the start button only. It will record data continuously until 7928 readings memory capacity.
But if the data logger is stopped unexpectedly one of the below issues has occurred:
- The data logger is out of the memory capacity of 7928 readings. (That records data for a sampling interval of 5 minutes for 27 days, and if the sampling interval is 10 minutes the device capacity will last for 54 days)
- In case if someone presses the stop button on the device.
- If the customer connects the device to the computer it will automatically stop recording data and all the recorded data will download automatically.
Features of the Single-use USB Data Logger
- As per the user’s request, we can customize and programme the device. It shows 2 upper alarms and 2 lower alarms. From VackerGlobal office while supplying the device we will programme it as customer’s request. And if required, the customer can use free downloading software and programme the device by himself without any issues.
- In the USB temperature recorder, it shows 5 LED temperature level indicators. Without downloading the data, the user can simply look at the recording logger. He can see by the LEDs whether it is within the temperature range. If the green bulb blinks it indicates that recorded temperature is within the limit. If the red indicator blinks it shows the recorded temperature has crossed the upper limits. If the blue colour bulb blinks it indicates the recording temperature has gone below the lower range.
- Customer doesn’t have to buy separate loggers for separate durations. There are models in the market such as 30-day logger, 60-day logger, 90-day logger etc. However, you can use our logger for any of these durations. Customers can use the same device and while programming the customer can decide the data recording duration.
- User can decide the data recording sampling interval based on the application. The customer can decide this based on the required duration and sensitivity of the product. The device is programmable from 5 seconds to 17 hours. The data recording duration will be varying based on the sampling interval.
- Regarding the calibration of the device, we can provide the factory test certificate for each logger. We also have a pharma type temperature recorder which has an inbuilt calibration report. This is a NIST traceable inbuilt calibration certificate. When the user connects the logger and creates the PDF reports it will include the calibration certificate as well.
Other specifications of the Single-use USB temperature Data Logger
The battery life of the device would be 1 year time period. The best time to use the data logger is the first 6-8 months after the purchase. This ensures that the device works properly without running out the battery power.
In the process of starting the data logger, there are 2 options the customer can choose. The first method is by pressing the start button. The second one is setting the starting time and delay period. It will automatically start once the delay period finishes. As we prefer the best practice is to set the delay period. This will avoid recording the temperature level of your hand. Also, suppose you want to check the temperature of a cool room. If you switch on the data logger in the room temperature and keep it inside then it’s taking some time to stabilise the temperature level. Especially, if you want to start the bulk of data loggers at once this is the best option.
The technical details are subject to change without notice. Please contact our customer service for the latest information.