The dehumidifier TTR 57 E is ideal for dehumidifying cool cellar rooms, for example to prevent damp walls and harmful mold growth. In the unheated garage, the TTR 57 E reduces the humidity to protect stored, filled boxes or to prevent rust. The timelessly elegant adsorption dryer TTR 57 E is recommended as an ideal drying device for permanent dehumidification and keeping dry and unheated rooms up to 20 square meters. The performance figures of the compact and only 7.5 kg lightweight TTR 57 E. With its dehumidification capacity of up to 9 liters per day, the TTR 57 E lowers the room humidity to up to 40% if required.
The colored LED display on the front of the device visualizes the current humidity. Green color the room’s humidity level ranges between 50 % and 70 %, red color the air is very dry, the humidity level amounts to less than 50 % and blue color the air is very humid, the humidity level exceeds 70 %.
It has an LCD on the neatly arranged control panel indicates the current room temperature, the current humidity level, the set target humidity or the hours on the timer as desired and air filter and activated carbon filter remove dust and animal hair from the air. You can also order a suitable HEPA filter to counteract bacteria, fine particulates and pollen. The 5-liter water tank is emptied quickly and easily. An integrated overflow protection switches the dehumidifier off in due time and indicates that the tank needs to be emptied using an acoustic warning signal. You can also connect a discharge hose for continuous operation.
Applications of desiccant dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E
The desiccant dehumidifier model no. VAC-TTR-57-E is useful for following applications,
- It is used for drying of wet and dry laundry.
- It is used for dehumidifying cool cellar rooms, for example to prevent damp walls and harmful mold growth.
- It is used in the unheated garage, it reduces the humidity level to protect the cardboard boxes stored there or to prevent the formation of rust.
- It is used for the dry keeping of basement rooms.
- It is used in sailing boats to keep it dry.
Features of desiccant dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E
- It has overflow protection with automatic switch-off.
- This desiccant dehumidifier has a three-stage fan.
- This desiccant dehumidifier has a color LED for current humidity.
- It has four pre-selectable modes with tumble drying mode.
- It has a 24-hour timer function.
- It has a connection for external condensation draining.
- It has a Digital real-value display of room temperature and humidity level.
- It has an Integrated air filter and charcoal filter for additional air purification by extraction of dust or animal hair (a HEPA filter is optional).
- This dehumidification capacity of up to 9 liters per day.
- It has an automatic fault diagnosis system.
- This desiccant dehumidifier has a level warning light when the water tank is full.
Specifications of desiccant dehumidifier, model no. VAC-TTR-57-E for drying laundry, cold basement rooms and garages
- The dimensions of this desiccant dehumidifier, model VAC-TTR-57-E are L 340 x W 232 x H 511mm.
- The weight of this desiccant dehumidifier, model VAC-TTR-57-E is 7.5 kg.
- This desiccant dehumidifier operated at 1° -32° C with 35 to 90% RH.
- The desiccant dehumidifier for drying laundry is 0.73 KW power only.
- The desiccant dehumidifier has an ON/OFF switch.
- The desiccant dehumidifier can operate in 50HZ supply with 220-244Voltage.
- The nominal current consumption is 3.7A.
- The electric connection plug is CEE 7/7.
- The recommended size for the hose is 11 mm.
- This desiccant dehumidifier for cold basement rooms has an electric connection cable length is 1.8 meter.
- This desiccant dehumidifier, model VAC-TTR-57-E comes with plastic housing.
- The desiccant dehumidifier operates with 47 dB (A) in the distance of 1meter sound values.
- The fan type used is radial with stage 3.
- It has an available container with shut-off functionality when the condensate tank is full.
- The maximum dehumidification capacity is 8.5 l/24h at 30 °C / 80 % RH.
- The water tank of this desiccant dehumidifier has a capacity of up to 5 liters.
- This desiccant dehumidifier for garages has a recommended room size dry keeping is 20 m² / 50 m³.
We supply these desiccant dehumidifiers for drying laundry, cold basement rooms and garages across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.