The Industrial Condenser Dryer DH 105 S can accomplish a magnificent dehumidification performance of up to 175 l / 24 h at 30 °C / 80 % RH while having a slender design. This condenser dryer is made by Trotec GmbH, Germany with the highest levels of standard and quality. It is equipped with a hot gas automatic to defrost which is adequately integrated to make sure non-stop dry keeping performance is consistent or for instances where defrosting is done at specific pauses, in which dehumidification pauses as well.
The Industrial Condenser Dryer DH 105 S provides a cost-competitive solution for standard dry keeping needs in production facilities and industrial operations. It achieves outstanding dehumidification capabilities for a budget-friendly price. The industrial condenser dryer is furnished with electrical equipment that is compatibly refined with the water pipes that conform with EU safety standards. The industrial condenser dryer has a high mobility design installed with stable swivel casters and water residue drainage function. It also comes with an external outlet for the condensed water that can be drained out across levels as the usual condensate pump is designated for discharge head of up to four meters.
This Industrial Condenser Dryer is perfect to solve issues involving corrosion and molds. It is a solution you can depend on to prevent condensation formation and moisture damage. This cost-effective answer is especially useful for protecting your valuables and preserving storage facilities, building infrastructures, and production shops. The industrial condenser dryer is crafted to have reduced heating design and optimization on humidity. This industrial condenser dryer is the exemplary noiseless solution for removing detestable smell and mildew.
Applications of Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-105-S
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-105-S is perfect for standard dry keeping measures in production to protect your goods and equipment.
- VAC- DH-105-S can be used for the conservation of buildings and infrastructures from mold formations and other condensation formation damages.
- It is used in manufacturing facilities and inventory storage to prevent the formation of condensate and corrosion.
- This reliable industrial condenser dryer can be used to protect equipment in production facilities from harsh climatic conditions and material damage while manufacturing processes are in operation.
Features of Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-105-S
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-105-S is manufactured provided that it is built with the best quality and standards making it a dependable solution for many requirements.
- The stainless steel Desiccant Dehumidifier VAC- DH-105-S is also a value for money solution that regularly keeps drying requirements in production facilities or storage rooms.
- It has a lean and slender design that promotes space minimalization.
- It is integrated with a standard condensate pump made and designed to pump up to four meters.
- Increased refinement of electrical systems and water piping components that you can rely on follows the EU safety standards.
- It is a fitting solution that provides superb dehumidification results for a cost-efficient price-performance ratio.
- The industrial condenser dryer is well designed for mobility, as it comes equipped with steady swivel casters and a drainage system for the water residue.
- It has an external outlet for the condensed water that can be discharged from up to four meters.
- It has a built-in pressure gauge meters for early detection and servicing of mechanical or operational faults.
Specifications of Industrial Condenser Dryer, model no. VAC- DH-105-S for production facilities, inventory stores and industrial operations:
- The dehumidification capacity of the Industrial Condenser Dryer model no. VAC- DH-105-S is 175 l / 24 h at 30 °C / 80 % RH) and 70 l / 24 h at 20 °C / 60 % RH).
- The optimal operating range of this Industrial Condenser Dryer is 5°C to 32°C and 30 to 90% RH.
- It has an air volume at the maximum condition of up to 1,700 m³/h.
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer for production facilities has a recommended electrical fusing of 16 A.
- The nominal current consumption is 5.5 A.
- The main connection of VAC- DH-105-S is 400 V/50 Hz
- It has a CEE 16 A connection plug with a cable length of 3 m.
- The electrical installed capacity is 2.82 kW.
- It has a required current starting phase 28 A.
- The amount of cooling agent inside is 1,400 g
- The type of cooling agent used is R-407C.
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer for buildings structure has a compressor with a CO2 equivalent of 2.484 t.
- It has a GWP factor of 1,774 in the compressor.
- The compressor has a Discharge Side Pressure of 2.5 MPa and a Suction Side Pressure of 1 MPa.
- The weight of this Industrial Condenser Dryer is 124 kg (packaging excluded).
- The dimensions of the Industrial Condenser Dryer VAC- DH-95-S is L 470 x W 615 x H 1653 mm (packaging excluded).
- It has a sound value of 68 dB(A) at 1 m distance and a 56 dB(A) at 1 m distance.
- It has metal wheels with rubber-tires and forklift pockets for mobility.
- VAC- DH-105-S has an automatic non-stop dehumidification.
- It has an internal electronic hygrostat and the Industrial Condenser Dryer hygrostat controlled.
- It has a condensate drain with a possible hose connection.
- The suitable hose size is 15 mm.
- The Industrial Condenser Dryer for production facilities includes a hose during supply for the condensate drain.
- The condensate drainage has a built-in condensate pump.
- The consolidated condensate pump is connected to the water residue drainage.
- It has a conveying capacity of 288 l/h for the condensate discharge from the condensate pump.
- The condensate pump height is 4 m.
We supply these Industrial Condenser Dryer VAC- DH-105-S for production facilities, inventory stores and industrial operations across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.