The radial fan is designed for a high conveying capacity in ex-proof zones with high counter-pressure even in case of long transport routes when using several interconnected air transport hoses.
The radial fan (designed according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU) of this premium device, completely manufactured in Germany, is incorporated in a robust, powder-coated steel housing with the highly resistant two-component finish, it doesn’t mind being operated in aggressive surroundings. The housing is optionally also available in all desired steel grades.
The high pressure centrifugal in this product series is equipped for various tasks and can transport an impressive 16,000 m3/h volume of air, even over long distances and with backpressure. In addition to this, the extremely robust construction makes the device able to handle harsh working environments at the same time
The fan can suck the air in axially and blow it out radially at the same time, making it impervious to highly polluted air, as well as high levels of dust. There are several benefits that you can notice in practice, including extremely robust models and very high flow rates.
Applications of the radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX
The radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX is useful for following applications
- It is used in the industry and the building sector.
- It can be used for tank cleaning.
- It can be used for welding work in channel and pipe systems.
- It can be used for sealing and floor coating in underground car parks.
- It is used in refineries.
- It can be used for long air transport routes.
- It is used in ex-proof zones of class 2.
Features of the radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX
- Fan motor situated away from the main airflow.
- It is a powerful, high-quality device with a high capacity for transport.
- The steel grades are optionally available.
- Extremely robust models with a high flow rate.
- It can be connected to suction as well as distribution ducts.
- It is a splash-proof model with an IP55 protection class.
- It can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts.
- Stable characteristic curves and constantly high pressure.
- It is Ex-protected model.
Specifications of the radial fan, model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX for radial fan in refineries, docks, and tank cleaning
- The power supply of this radial fan for use in refineries is 400 V/50 Hz.
- The recommended fusing is 32 A.
- The nominal current consumption is 32 A.
- The air volume in the maximum stage – freely blowing is 16,000 m³/h.
- The air discharge speed of this radial fan is 21 m/s or 75.6 km/h.
- This radial fan for tank cleaning has one stage fan.
- Air pressure in the maximum stage is 4,900 Power input of this radial fan is 18.5 kW.
- The air volume at air pressure is 10,000m³/h or 4,000 Pa.
- The transport medium temperature of this radial fan for use in docks is a maximum of 80°C.
- The operating temperature of this radial fan model no. VAC-TFV-600-EX is -20°C to +40°C.
- Exhaust connection of the hose connector is 450 mm.
- The suction nozzle of the hose connector is 600 mm.
- The sound value at 1 m distance is 84 decibel (A).
- The sound value at 3 m distance is 78 decibel (A).
- The dimensions of this radial fan are L 1,305 x W 1,250 x H 1,170mm excluding packaging.
- The weight is 233 kg excluding packaging.
We supply these radial fan TFV 600 EX in refineries, docks and tank cleaning across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.